Are you feeling stuck in your grant writing?
Or maybe overwhelmed with where to even start?
I've been there and I know the feeling. Twelve years and a few million dollars in grants later, I'm ready to help others learn to write grants. I can save you some of the frustration and mistakes I made.
My first couple of years as a grant writer, I worked on a team of writers with an awesome mentor. That made all the difference in the world for me to have the confidence I needed to set up my own grant consulting business.
Then when I branched out on my own, one of the hardest parts of being an independent consultant was not having someone else to hash things out with. Things you can't just Google. Sure, you can find plenty of answers on Google. But you can't plug in your specific scenario and expect to get a reliable solution.
You can't talk through strategies, brainstorm program designs, or weigh out the pros and cons of a budget line item with Google.
But you can with a grant coach.
No two grant applications are alike. Neither are clients. That's why programs are customized to you.
I firmly believe that the coaching needs to be relevant and practical.
With this coaching package, you'll get:
- Pre-session planning sheet
- Three 1-hour Skype or phone sessions each month for 3 months - that's 9 hours of direct coaching. (The hours can be combined into larger blocks or split up as one-hour sessions, your choice.)
- Recording of the session
- Action plan sent to you after each session based on the strategies we discuss
- Weekly email check-ins from me
- Direct email availability to answer your questions in between coaching sessions
You can choose the method and combination of coaching that best meets your needs and stage of grant writing:
- Skype, phone, email, or in person (when reasonable)
- General how-to grant writing and strategies
- Proposal review and critique when you need a second set of eyes on specific projects
- Specialized areas to help you with trouble spots:
- Program design
- Research and compelling presentation of data
- Writing pages or sections of your proposal
- Letters of support
- Gathering team input
- Logic models
You can choose how you want to schedule the live 1:1 sessions - in a couple of larger blocks of time (subject to availability), or spread out over a few weeks as you need the help here and there. The package expires 3 months after purchase.
You're in this for the greater good. You obviously feel strongly about giving back to your cause.
With grant coaching, you're making an investment in yourself that will give back to yourself AND your community.
I'm ready when you are.Purchase your customized 3-month coaching package today for $1,500 and fast forward your grant writing skills.
Exclusive Bonuses for Clients:
- Access to tools and templates I've developed over the last twelve years
- Priority email access to me
- First dibs at new products or beta testing opportunities
- Become an affiliate partner if you're enrolled in a class or coaching program
Interested but not quite sure? Email me at classroom@AdeoDevelopment.com and I'll be happy to schedule a free 20 minute call to answer your questions about the coaching.