Are you feeling stuck in your grant writing?
Or maybe overwhelmed with where to even start?
Are you a little short on funds to invest in the big coaching packages?
I've been there - stuck, overwhelmed, and not sure where to invest in my grant writing. Twelve years and a few million dollars in grants later, I'm ready to help others learn to write grants. I can save you some of the frustration and mistakes I made.
My first couple of years as a grant writer, I worked on a team of writers with an awesome mentor. That made all the difference in the world for me to have the confidence I needed to set up my own grant consulting business.
Then when I branched out on my own, one of the hardest parts of being an independent consultant was not having someone else to hash things out with. Things you can't just Google. Sure, you can find plenty of answers on Google. But you can't plug in your specific scenario and expect to get a reliable solution.
You can't talk through strategies, brainstorm program designs, or weigh out the pros and cons of a budget line item with Google.
But you can with a coach.
No two grant applications are alike. Neither are clients. That's why programs are customized to you.
I firmly believe that the coaching needs to be relevant and practical.
With this email coaching package, you'll get:
- A 30-minute introductory phone call to map out our coaching plan.
- Your choice of coaching format:
- We'll cover specific topics and struggles you're having and I'll help you move forward with targeted action steps. (This is best for writers who are already working with a non-profit.) OR
- I'll send you weekly lessons and action steps to complete. This will give you a solid foundation of grant writing basics and build your confidence to start writing. (This is best for newbies wanting to learn the ropes.)
- Weekly email check-ins from me
- Direct email availability to answer your questions in between coaching sessions
You choose the format of coaching that best meets your needs and stage of grant writing:
- General how-to grant writing and strategies
- Proposal review and critique when you need a second set of eyes on specific projects
- Specialized areas to help you with trouble spots:
- Program design
- Research and compelling presentation of data
- Writing pages or sections of your proposal
- Letters of support
- Gathering team input
- Logic models
I recommend a minimum commitment of 3 months to instill the concepts and have more depth in the training.
You're in this for the greater good. You obviously feel strongly about giving back to your cause.
With grant coaching, you're making an investment in yourself that will give back to yourself AND your community.
I'm ready when you are.Purchase your customized email coaching package today for $300/month and fast forward your grant writing skills.
Exclusive Bonuses for Clients:
- Access to tools and templates I've developed over the last several years
- Priority email access to me
- First dibs at new products or beta testing opportunities
- Become an affiliate partner if you're enrolled in a class or coaching program
- Enroll before April 1, 2017 and get the "Insider Secrets to Better Grant Searches" course FREE (a $147 value).
Interested but not quite sure? Email me at classroom@AdeoDevelopment.com and I'll be happy to set up a free 15-minute call to answer your questions about the coaching.
Hurry before the bonus course expires!